PROFESSIONAL YEAR PROGRAM
- Are you an International student, have Australian qualification, but struggling to get the desired job in your field? Do you want to gain knowledge and experience to your first role in Australia? Then Professional Year could be your choice.
- The Professional Year programs integrate dedicated business communication and business culture training with career skills development. It also provides invaluable internship within the student’s nominated profession, allowing them to develop relevant Australian work experience.
- Upon completion of the Professional Year Program, qualifying candidates may also be eligible to receive points towards their permanent residency under the Skilled Migration pathway.
- Graduated from a related higher education program within Australia (minimum 2 years duration).
- Applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Resident Visa for skilled migration and show evidence of your application.
- Achieved a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (no band lower than 5.0) or equivalent.
- Professional Year Accounting (SIMPA)
- Professional Year in Engineering
- Professional Year ICT