- Professional Year Accounting (SIMPA)
- Professional Year in Engineering
- Professional Year ICT
Why Choose Us for Your Professional Year?
- Maximise your employment prospects: Completing a professional internship placement in your area of study can provide you with invaluable workplace exposure so you stand out to potential employers.
- A fully supported internship placement: Our placement consultants will work with you to find an internship opportunity that's right for you, and then support you every step of the way.
- 100% of participants get an internship placement with a quality host company: Our host companies range from Fortune 500 and ASX listed companies to small-to-medium enterprises. All of them are truly committed to maximising your professional development.
- Flexible payment options: Multiple payment options including monthly direct debit.
- Convenient to fit into your schedule: Choose from evening and weekend classes, with a new course starting every five weeks.
- Great campus and resources: Our campus is located in the heart of Melbourne close to transport and employment and features spacious, modern learning facilities while many materials and resources are included in our course fee.
- Owned by Monash University: Monash Professional Pathways is a division of Monash College Pty Ltd, a private company owned by Monash University, one of the world's top 100 universities.
- Learn from professionals: Our highly qualified and experienced trainers bring extensive business experience into the classroom.
- Experienced: Monash Professional Pathways has been successfully placing participants and graduates in internship placements with host companies across Australia since 2001.
- Committed to graduate employment: We specialise in creating programs that help candidates successfully enter the Australian workforce. We have an outstanding record in assisting graduates to gain permanent employment in their field.
- Extensive networks: With extensive networks and partner programs, Monash Professional Pathways is able to help graduates engage with Australian organisations.
- Professionally recognized: Our expertise in course development and delivery is recognized throughout Australia and were the first provider to offer government approved Professional Year programs.
- Fully approved: Monash Professional Pathways is approved as a Professional Year provider by the relevant professional bodies.
To enrol for the ICT Professional Year Program you must have:
- graduated from a related higher education program within Australia (minimum 2 years duration)
- applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Resident Visa for skilled migration and show evidence of your application
- achieved a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (no band lower than 5.0) or equivalent
For further info please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org